Author Topic: Forgotten Drinking Buddies  (Read 1681 times)

Offline The_Marshall

Forgotten Drinking Buddies
« on: August 03, 2011, 04:59:22 PM »
Hey guys really enjoyed watching parts of your show at the big Cheese, wish I could have caught more of it but was kept busy marching around and looking all 14th-Century  ;)

I ended up having a few drinks.......then a few more drinks on the Sat night with some of your members, Luke, Tamsyn and a few other guys (Whoever was down at the Crimson Moon) I was ment to add them on Facebook but thanks to my terrible memory managed to forget their last names and any other contact details I was given lol

I was the excedingly tall guy with the long hair, beard and Amon Amarth t-shirt from the Company of Chivalry. So if anyone remembers me then feel free to msg me on here so we can re-exchange details :D

Offline morgangoch

• Regia Member
Re: Forgotten Drinking Buddies
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 09:07:48 AM »
I wasn't at the big cheese this year, but as drinking marshall, I should inform you of my vast and dangerous drinking capacities. Never the less I am usually sober in the mornings. The Saxon peasantry here are barely paying enough for a few drafts of ale now and then. So I would appreciate careful monitoring. PS I don't drive, but can trample tents down in the dark, if near darkest Tenby.
Morgan Goch refers not to my hair, but my slave liberation antics for galley purposes, my red cloak and bleary red eyes after extended contact lense wear.